Sunday, October 12, 2008

Family Goal

It's a good thing I appreciated my pregnancy on the 15th because I wasn't pregnant the next day. While I'm very excited and grateful to have my baby, it sort of messed this whole thing up. Maybe I'll try again later. But for now, I'm going to use this to journal a goal we've set as a family.


We've decided to take this scripture week by week. Each week, we're going to focus on a different phrase. Danny and I have just hit a spiritual slump together, and we need something to pull us out. This idea came to me before bed the other night, so we're going to give it a try. This week, our focus is on the phrase "Organize yourselves." The footnotes given with this scripture are pretty interesting. One is about managing finances and the other on magnifying priesthood callings. We're really excited to pull this scripture apart and hopefully better our home and pull ourselves OUT of this ugly slump.

2 comments:

NWO Observer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

i love D&C 81:5-6 for a good boost.

kathleen